Jiangsu College for International Education
Jiangsu College for International Education (JCIE), established in 2003, is owned and operated by the Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange (JESIE), a unit of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE). JCIE is the first co-educational preparatory college, officially approved by the provincial government administrative department in Jiangsu. The College consists of Academic Department, Department of Foreign Teachers Recruitment and Training Programs, Administration Office, Goethe Language Center and Sports Center. JCIE has high quality conditions for running programs and excellent Chinese and foreign teaching staff. JCIE has many partner schools all over Jiangsu Province, and promote international cooperation and curriculum development for them.
JCIE offers foundation courses to a variety of destinations including English-speaking countries: the USA, Australia, the UK and Canada and also delivers preparatory courses to non-English-speaking countries: France, Germany, Korea and Japan. The College delivers foundation courses for graduate programs with overseas universities. JCIE also provides training programs for TOEFL, IELTS, ACT and children English.
We here at JCIE value honesty, credibility and reliability. We are happy to welcome dedicated and co-operative educators, and we approach any and all issues with open minds and with unparalleled accountability. If you choose to sign on with JESIE, I can assure you that you will be joining a team of passionate, jovial educators and administrators happy to make friends. As a provincial organization, our career positions are safe and stable, and there is opportunity for advancement within the company.
With ten years experience, JCIE has developed into a comprehensive education organization combining high-end foundation education, language training, internationally recognized examination preparation and testing together with a comprehensive suite of studying abroad services. As the largest foundation college in China, JCIE provides an authoritative, safe and integrated academic pathway for students aiming to study abroad.
1) Location: NANJING, the capital city of Jiangsu Province with rich historical heritage and educational development
2) Teach in JCIE classroom
3) Students’: 16-18 (senior high school)
4) ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
5) One year contract
6) Monday to Friday (weekends off), 20 teaching periods per week, 10 office hours
7) Start and End Contract : 2019.5-2020.5
1) Good Salary (16000 RMB/month after tax or above depending on qualifications and experience)
2) Up to 4 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus other Chinese official holidays)
3) Free accommodation provided in the same building, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration (electricity charges are teachers responsibility)
4) Up to 9000 RMB annual flight subsidy
5) Assistance provided related to work visa application
6) Comprehensive medical insurance
7) Free lunches at the canteen
8) Support and mentoring
9) Airport pick-up service upon arrival
10) Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
1) Native English speakers (due to VISA regulation only applicants from the following countries are accepted; U.S.A, U.K, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa)
2) Bachelor’s degree or above
3) One or two years teaching experiences or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts, Science and Math backgrounds preferred
4) The ability to obtain a clear background check
5) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) is preferred
6) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
How To Apply
Send an email to: [email protected]
Contact Person: Lyra Luo / Sergi
Tel: +86 25 8333 5486/5385
Address: No.15 Beijing West Road, Nanjing 210024, China.
Skype: [email protected] /foreignteacherrecruitment2