UniBest International Education Inc. is now hiring 12+ English teachers to start a pilot project funded by a local government in China. Based on this project, these teachers will be sent to some public schools covered in this project to teach the programs offered by UniBest.
UniBest International Education Inc. has delivered Immigration English for Kids to over 6000 Chinese children in a single decade. With 5 branches across China, including 6 locations in the city of Guangzhou alone, UniBest also cooperates with local government delivering programs in public and private schools.
– Native speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Scotland, the UK, and the US.
– Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
– Previous teaching experience for at least 2 years
– Hold Teacher’s Certificate from any one of the above countries or one of the following certificates: TEFL, TESOL, or TESL
- Passionate in teaching kids (Grades 3-8)
– Cross-cultural awareness
– Team-work spirit
– Working to upmost 30 hours per week (including in-class teaching and other duties assigned)
– Participating in co-curricula activities
– Leading or attending company’s committee work as well as training and sharing sessions
– Participating in curriculum revision and course design
– Constantly monitoring and supporting students’ progress and be accountable for that progress
Salary and benefits:
– Monthly salary: RMB 16,000 – 18,000
– Monthly accommodation allowance: RMB 2,000
– Free round-trip air ticket per contract year
– Health insurance
– Paid public holidays
– Holiday gifts and regular socials for free participation
Email: [email protected]
FB: UniBest International Education Inc.